My last 5 reads summarized in 140 characters or less.
1. Trump 101 “The Way to Success” author: Donald Trump
- To be successful you must think big, work hard, eliminate problems, find quick solutions, get outside your comfort zone, and pursue excellence
2. Heavy Hitter Selling (How successful salespeople use language and intuition to sell more) author: Steve Martin
- What you say and how you say it to your prospect is the most important element to the success of your sales career. Practice language.
3. The Two Second Advantage (How we succeed by anticipating the future—Just Enough) author(s):Vivek Ranadive and Kevin Maney
- The most accomplished people in our society have shown the ability to think forward into the future to predict what may happen. #vision
4. Drucker and Me (What a Texas Entrepreneur Learned from the Father of Modern Management) author: Bob Buford
- Find a mentor that can help you see the entire field in which you play in. Allow them to coach you and take their advice. #mentorship
5. LinchPin (Are you Indispensable?) author: Seth Godin
- I can’t summarize this book in 140 characters. READ THIS BOOK, if you want to do big things. #beremarkable and do #worthwhile work
Pretty short and sweet. As you can tell I took the easy way out on LInchPin. The reason I did this was because this book is awesome. Read all of the books, but if you don’t, at least read LinchPin.
Leave a Reply