The great Napoleon Hill said: “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
The first question you have to ask yourself is:
Do you believe this statement/quote is true? If you do or you don’t I would encourage you to continue reading.
Through out my life. I have had to decide to do one thing or the other. All decisions were an “either”, “or”.
Here are a few of my examples:
- I had to decide that if I wanted to buy a house. Than I would have to get rid of my car payment.
- I had to decide if I wanted to put in more hours at work, than I wouldn’t workout as regular.
- Growing up, my parents would tell me that if I wanted these really expensive shoes than I couldn’t get as many clothes. Because there was only so much money.
- I had to decide instead of getting the new car with all of the bells and whistles, I would have to just get the older version or the newer one with less bells and whistles.
- I had to decide if I wanted to go away for the weekend, than I would have to give up eating out dinner for several months in advance.
- I had to decide if I wanted to take a vacation, than I would set aside a certain amount of money for a period of time, before taking that vacation.
- I had to decide while on the vacation, between eating out for dinner or cooking something back in the hotel room.
I could come up with numerous examples of where my decisions throughout my life came down to these two words “either”, “or”. For 35 plus years I had to live with these decisions.
It wasn’t until I made a decision, and I am recommitting to this decision right now. That I no longer want to make “either” “or” decisions. I instead want to make decisions on “all” or “everything”.
I want the car that I want, not the one that I can get. I want the vacation that I want. Not the one I can get. I want the, “you name it that I want, not the one that I can get.”
I no longer want to say, I can “either do this”, “or do that”. I want it all and I want everything that I decide that I want.
When you spend your entire life making decisions this way, it is hard to change your mentality and your decision making overnight. But if you commit to seeking abundance in your life and change your thinking, you can change your life.
I am coaching hundreds of people right now in the area of changing their approach in how they do everything in their life and in their business. If you think this is something you want to do lets connect and see how my program might be able to help you. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, you are capable of accomplishing anything you decide to commit to. You just have to make a decision and commit.
To your success and your future.
Leave a Reply